How will I know if Dani Lin received my order?
- Once you place an order, you’ll receive a confirmation email to confirm your order is being processed.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email within 24 hours, contact us here
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal
What do I do if I have a question about my order?
Can my payment methods be split?
- Our system does not allow split payment methods at this time. We’re so sorry!
Am I able to cancel my order?
- Email us if you’d like to cancel your order. Our email could be found on your DANI LIN purhase receipt. We are only able to cancel orders if the order has not already shipped. Please keep in mind that we try to ship out packages as quickly as possible so requests for cancellations should be sent as soon as possible.
- If you made an error on your order, email us and we will work with you to update your order with the correct items.
Can I edit my order after I hit “Submit”?
- With our current order fulfillment system, we are unable to add products to an order that has already been placed.
- If the order has not been fulfilled and shipped, we are able to omit items from that specific order
- If you would like to make a change to your shipping address or contact information, please send us an e-mail. Our email could be found on your DANI LIN purhase receipt
What should I do if an item is damaged?
- If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 3 business days of the delivery date.
My package is lost or I believe it was stolen, what do I do?
- We would recommend checking your tracking number located in your shipping confirmation e-mail to ensure that the package has been marked as delivered, and we would also recommend double checking the shipping address on the e-mail to make sure it is correct. Before contacting us, please check to make sure your mail carrier did not do any of the following:
- Put your package in your mailbox
- Leave your package at your back door or in your garage
- Leave your package with your neighbors or with whoever opened the door at your address
- Leave your package with the front office or front desk if you live in an apartment, dorm, or gated community
- Leave your package in your post office box, or in a parcel locker at your local post office, or at a parcel locker in your neighborhood, or if you shipped to a FedEx office, at their front desk or in your FedEx box
- If you have a package that is missing, we want to do everything within our power to help you find resolution. However, depending on the circumstances, this may take several days as we need to open a claim with the delivery company and communicate with them to determine a root cause. Please contact us with your order information and we will begin the process.
When will I receive my order?
Do I pay for return shipping?
- Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. If using a label provided through our return’s portal, the customer agrees to have the cost of the shipping withheld from their refund
- NOTE: At this time we are only able to issue one return shipping label per order. If you are wanting to return multiple items from one order, we recommend the return requests be submitted together. If you are wanting to return other items after receiving a return shipping label from us, then the return would need to be shipped back to us using your own method of shipping
After-Sale Service: We are committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service and top quality goods, if you are not satisfied with our product or service for any reason, please feel free to contact us by email.